- The legal basis for collecting the information: collecting contact information in order to easily share newsletters or company updates/promotions.
- Our legal business name: Tyler Business Solutions Corp
- The business location: Company registered in Homestead, FL
- Contact information: email: email@example.com, mobile: 602-351-5401, website: https://thecrazycategory.com/
- The type of information collected: emails, phone numbers, social media
- How we gather the information: LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/traumamama/
- How we keep the data secure and protected: the person will be contacted by their preferred method and to introduce our trauma/life coaching service. Information will be kept on apple icloud with 2 step authentication.
- How a user can opt in or out of sharing information: We will contact you by your preferred method and give you the chance to opt out immediately upon first contact. We use Survey Monkey for email correspondence.
- Do we sell the information to a third party and how we will use the information: We never sell your information! We will use your contact information to offer our services and to keep you updated on success stories and promotions.
Who are “you”?
We refer to “you” a lot in this Privacy Notice. To better understand what information is most relevant to you, see the following useful definitions.
Respondents: You have received a survey, form, application, or questionnaire powered from Trauma Mama.
Visitors: You are just visiting our LinkedIn page and they share contact information with our company.
Information we collect about you.
- Contact Information (for example name or email address).
You might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website, an interaction with our sales or customer support team, or a response to one of Trauma Mama’s own surveys or forms.
- Usage information.
We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, what you buy and so on.
- Referral information.
If you arrive at a Trauma Mama website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
How Do We Share or Disclose Information?
- Does Trauma Mama share my information? – Never!
- What if Trauma Mama is sold, will they sell my information – Never!
- When required by law – yes, we respect and follow US law. Legal uses. To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, we may need to disclose any information or data we hold about you. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond. In some cases, as a former website visitor, we may not have any personal information about you (for example if you have not interacted with our site or have cleared your cookies).
- We process personal data about you where: You have consented or; We have a legitimate interest to:
- improve the service experience; and
- develop new products and service features.
In each of the instances where we describe how we use your data in this Privacy Notice, we have identified which of these grounds for processing we are relying upon.
When you have consented or we have a legitimate basis for doing so, we collect and use the following information about you:
We use contact information to respond to your inquiries or send you information about our services, either where you have agreed to this at the point of providing your information or where you operate in a business which may be interested in our services and for as long as you do not opt-out.
How Can Customers Update Their Information?
By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety of Minors
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of 16 (or under a higher age if permitted by the laws of their residence). We do not knowingly collect personal data from Minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a Minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact customer support.
You may wish to exercise a right to obtain information about yourself or to correct, update or delete that information. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations in local law. Please note your rights and choices vary depending upon your location. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and we will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request) subject to the below for specific categories of person.
Exercising your rights
Except as explicitly provided herein, please use the following contact information for privacy inquiries
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 602-351-5401
- website: https://thecrazycategory.com/